Nuclear power plants (NPP) in Jaslovske Bohunice (440 MW) in Slovakia and Dukovany (440 MW) and in Temelín (1000 MW) in the Czech Republic (both in former Czechoslovakia) were built with an agreement between the former Czechoslovakia and USSR in context of mutual co-operation in building nuclear power plants. Within this agreement, understanding was to use Soviet design and production standards and rules, as far as it was possible, while following the entire NPP design. Thus, for this case only, Government Decisions from 1978, 1980 and 1985 defined these rules. Early in eighties, extended project of the technical standard documentation of nuclear power plants was organized by the International Economic Association “Interatomenergo” in Moscow. The association was set up to co-operate in the field of nuclear power between individual member states of the Council of Mutual Economical Co-operation (CMEA). After accident in the Chernobyl NPP, the whole project was managed by the “Gosatomenergonadzor” (GAEN) of the Soviet Union. Under control of the GAEN an entire complex of technical standard documentation ended in 1990, when GAEN finished the whole project at international level and consequently also in the USSR.