Download citation file:
- Ris (Zotero)
- Reference Manager
Readers will learn:
1. How to read a feature control frame's symbology as a sentence.
2. How switching datums affects gage design, part fixturing and accumulated tolerance error.
3. How to visualize and calculate datum feature shift.
4. How to tolerance a PC board.
5. When a simultaneous requirement applies to patterns of features and when they are a separate requirement.
6. Angular orientation datum features and sliding versus stationary datum feature simulators.
7. Profile tolerance zone and pattern shift.
8. How to tolerance gears and keyways.
9. How to apply and read sequential tolerancing schemes.