Download citation file:
- Ris (Zotero)
- Reference Manager
Readers will learn:
1. What a statistical tolerance is.
2. How to designate a statistical tolerance on a feature.
3. How to be very specific in what a statistical tolerance requires.
4. About Populations, Population Parameters, Statistical Target Values, Upper and Lower Specifics Limits.
5. Symbology for Statistical Process Control formulas.
6. About Arithmetic Means, Normal Distribution of Tolerance and the Standard Deviation and Statistical Probability for Tolerance Stack-Up Analysis for Positional Tolerances.