Download citation file:
- Ris (Zotero)
- Reference Manager
Readers will learn:
1. How to convert a plus and minus toleranced part to a composite positional tolerance.
2. To interpret plus and minus tolerancing and its ambiguities.
3. To convert rectangular tolerance zones into cylindrical tolerance zones.
4. The advantages of specified datum features implied datum features.
5. How to calculate and test geometric tolerances for composite position controls.
6. How to calculate a minimum wall thickness.
7. How one position tolerance can function as well as two, but cost more.
8. How to apply and interpret composite positional tolerancing with three levels of control.
9. How to differentiate between features of similar size and configuration.