Nuclear Engineering (NE) Subject Category
The Nuclear Engineering (NE) subject category consists of a group of conferences whose focus is the design, development, testing, operation and maintenance of nuclear reactor systems and components, fusion, heat transport, nuclear fuels technology and radioactive waste.
Most Read Papers in NE
Series in Nuclear Engineering
- ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition (IMECE)
- High Temperature Reactor Technology (HTR)
- International Conference on Radioactive Waste Management and Environmental Remediation (ICEM)
- International Conference on Nuclear Engineering (ICONE)
- Small Modular Reactors Symposium (SMR)
About ASME Conference Publications and Proceedings
ASME sponsors between 25-30 research conferences per year and publishes the papers presented as individual proceedings totaling approximately 7,000 papers. Conference topics encompass the entire spectrum of subject areas of interest to mechanical engineers and associated disciplines.
Exploring Conference Proceedings Content
Conference Proceedings are organized for your ease of use by Conference Series, Subject Categories, Proceedings Year, and Topic Collection.
Why Present and Publish With ASME?
More than 20,000 authors per year from across all continents share their research with colleagues throughout the world by presenting papers at ASME conferences. In addition to being a convener, ASME facilitates this process by ensuring the publication of quality content.
- Multidisciplinary Engineering (MD)
- Biomedical and Biotechnology Eng. (BEE)
- Design Engineering (DE)
- Materials and Manufacturing (MEE)
- Microtechnology and Nanotechnology (MN)
- Nuclear Engineering (NE)
- Power and Energy (PE)
- Pressure Technology (PTECH)