Microtechnology and Nanotechnology (MN) Subject Category
The Microtechnology and Nanotechnology (MN) subject category consists of a group of conferences whose focus is the development of miniature devices combining electrical, mechanical, optical, chemical, and/or biological components fabricated via integrated circuit or similar manufacturing techniques. Nano relevant conferences focus on state-of-the art research and development in nanoscale phenomena, devices, systems, manufacturing, and commercialization.
Most Read Papers in MNT
Series in Microtechnology And Nanotechnology
- ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition (IMECE)
- CANEUS: MNT for Aerospace Applications (CANEUS)
- Energy Nanotechnology International Conference (ENIC)
- International Conference on Nanochannels, Microchannels, and Minichannels (ICNMM)
- International Electronic Packaging Technical Conference and Exhibition (InterPACK)
- International Conference on Integration and Commercialization of Micro and Nanosystems (MNC)
- International Conference on Micro/Nanoscale Heat Transfer (MNHT)
- Integrated Nanosystems: Design, Synthesis, and Applications (NANO)
About ASME Conference Publications and Proceedings
ASME sponsors between 25-30 research conferences per year and publishes the papers presented as individual proceedings totaling approximately 7,000 papers. Conference topics encompass the entire spectrum of subject areas of interest to mechanical engineers and associated disciplines.
Exploring Conference Proceedings Content
Conference Proceedings are organized for your ease of use by Conference Series, Subject Categories, Proceedings Year, and Topic Collection.
Why Present and Publish With ASME?
More than 20,000 authors per year from across all continents share their research with colleagues throughout the world by presenting papers at ASME conferences. In addition to being a convener, ASME facilitates this process by ensuring the publication of quality content.
- Multidisciplinary Engineering (MD)
- Biomedical and Biotechnology Eng. (BEE)
- Design Engineering (DE)
- Materials and Manufacturing (MEE)
- Microtechnology and Nanotechnology (MN)
- Nuclear Engineering (NE)
- Power and Energy (PE)
- Pressure Technology (PTECH)