Materials and Manufacturing (MEE) Subject Category
The Materials and Manufacturing (MEE) subject category consists of a group of conferences whose topics range from properties of materials and their influence on design selection for engineering structures to transfer of technology related to manufacturing systems for improved production performance.
Most Read Papers in MME
Series in Manufacturing and Materials Engineering
- ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition (IMECE)
- International Symposium on Flexible Automation (ISFA)
- Multifunctional Nanocomposites and Nanomaterials International Conference (MN)
- International Manufacturing Science and Engineering Conference (MSEC)
- Smart Materials, Adaptive Structures and Intelligent Systems (SMASIS)
About ASME Conference Publications and Proceedings
ASME sponsors between 25-30 research conferences per year and publishes the papers presented as individual proceedings totaling approximately 7,000 papers. Conference topics encompass the entire spectrum of subject areas of interest to mechanical engineers and associated disciplines.
Exploring Conference Proceedings Content
Conference Proceedings are organized for your ease of use by Conference Series, Subject Categories, Proceedings Year, and Topic Collection.
Why Present and Publish With ASME?
More than 20,000 authors per year from across all continents share their research with colleagues throughout the world by presenting papers at ASME conferences. In addition to being a convener, ASME facilitates this process by ensuring the publication of quality content.
- Multidisciplinary Engineering (MD)
- Biomedical and Biotechnology Eng. (BEE)
- Design Engineering (DE)
- Materials and Manufacturing (MEE)
- Microtechnology and Nanotechnology (MN)
- Nuclear Engineering (NE)
- Power and Energy (PE)
- Pressure Technology (PTECH)