Design Engineering (DE) Subject Category
The Design Engineering (DE) subject category consists of a group of conferences whose encompass design concepts of machines and mechanisms to design aspects affecting reliability and manufacturability.
Most Read Papers in DE
Series in Design Engineering
- ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition (IMECE)
- ASME Citrus Engineering Symposium (CES)
- ASME/IEEE Joint Rail Conference (JRC)
- Dynamic Systems and Control Conference (DSCC)
- Engineering Systems Design and Analysis (ESDA)
- Fluid Power Systems Technology (FPST)
- Information Storage and Processing Systems (ISPS)
- International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (IDETC/CIE)
- Noise Control and Acoustics Division Conference (NCAD)
- Rail Transportation Division Conference (RTD)
- Verification and Validation (VVS)
- World Conference on Innovative Virtual Reality (WINVR)
About ASME Conference Publications and Proceedings
ASME sponsors between 25-30 research conferences per year and publishes the papers presented as individual proceedings totaling approximately 7,000 papers. Conference topics encompass the entire spectrum of subject areas of interest to mechanical engineers and associated disciplines.
Exploring Conference Proceedings Content
Conference Proceedings are organized for your ease of use by Conference Series, Subject Categories, Proceedings Year, and Topic Collection.
Why Present and Publish With ASME?
More than 20,000 authors per year from across all continents share their research with colleagues throughout the world by presenting papers at ASME conferences. In addition to being a convener, ASME facilitates this process by ensuring the publication of quality content.
- Multidisciplinary Engineering (MD)
- Biomedical and Biotechnology Eng. (BEE)
- Design Engineering (DE)
- Materials and Manufacturing (MEE)
- Microtechnology and Nanotechnology (MN)
- Nuclear Engineering (NE)
- Power and Energy (PE)
- Pressure Technology (PTECH)